Founded in 2002 by Alice Dendinger, SPHR, renowned speaker, trainer, HR business consultant and facilitator, Alice Dendinger Alliance Group (ADAG) provides consulting, public speaking, coaching, training and development, conflict resolution and behavioral assessment tools for the workplace. See the ADAG website GoToAlice.com for more information. ADAG is an Everything DiSC (TM) authorized partner and runs DiSCninja.com . PivotU was also founded in 2014 by ADAG as a training, learning and transformation company. See PivotU.com.
Office Manager Position
We are seeking a capable office manager to manage our busy office and to provide support to Alice and the Alliance Group consultants who will be out on client engagements. Duties include:
- Liaison and strong leadership between all functions of the business, founder, contractors, accountant, vendors, clients and other stakeholders
- Customer Service – be a central lead for customer follow-up calls, researching and answering questions
- Sales Administration and Contract Management – Track and finalize proposals to contracts, with follow-up to payment
- Administration, Finance Tracking and Business Support – tracking proposals to final invoices to ensure payment on work completed, credit card and Pay Pal payments for services and products, making travel arrangements, filing and organization, supporting founder and consultants delivering services to clients daily in any way needed, supplies management, copying handouts and materials for clients
- Marketing Support – booth and event management for marketing and PR, brochures, coordination
- Website support – maintain and support website updates and modifications as necessary.
This individual must have or be:
- Professional demeanor (office environment business casual dress code)
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Take initiative, prioritize, and problem solve to make the best decisions they can in a fast-paced environment; critical thinker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and a problem solver, able to work alone much of the time and make good decisions
- Organized and very high attention to detail
- 1-3 years’ experience in office administration or small business operations
- Project administration and coordination
- Research and ability to trouble shoot issues
- Client Support/ Customer Service (though little customer traffic as most engagements are off site and support provided via phone or email.)
- Knowledge equivalent to an associate’s degree or vocational training
- Tech-savvy, able to work with Macs and PCs. Full Microsoft Suite, some Quick Books experience preferred. Must be computer literate with ability to problem solve when necessary.
- Top candidates will also have experience with website support functions.
- Some HR and training background preferred
Pay & Benefits
- We are offering $17.50 – $19.00 per hour, based on experience.
- No health or retirement benefits are currently available
The office is located near Anderson Mill Road and 183. Office staff working hours are normally 9am-4pm, with occasional need to work longer hours as business needs demand. The individual must be able to attend functions out of town one to two times per year.
How to apply:
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!
(Position posted 5/24/17)