Taking place on June 14, 2016, 8:30-10:30 a.m. at the Hyatt Regency Austin, the Showcase is a 2-hour networking and informational event. Attend to learn why The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is recognized as the proven solution for developing a productive, high-performing team. Based on the best selling leadership fable, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors™ helps teams understand how to become more cohesive and productive.
In the showcase you will learn:
• Biggest barriers to building teamwork in the workplace
• Strategies for building a cohesive and productive team
• How to measure your team’s effectiveness and explore your team’s weaknesses and strengths
• How your personality influences your behavior and impacts your team
• How to maximize The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
Continental Breakfast and Registration 8:30 - 9:00 am
Presentation 9:00 - 10:30 am
Self-parking will be covered. Please visit the registration desk for details.
All attendees will receive The Five Dysfunctions of a Team ebook, sample profiles, and case studies.